- MA Economics, Annamalai University.
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling, Annamalai University.
- UGC NET(Management).
- MBA (Finance), Sikkim Manipal University
- Bcom (Income Tax Law and Practice), University of Calicut.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology, since July 2014.
- Financial Analyst, Vidya International Charitable Trust, January 2012 – June 2014
- Office In charge, Kotak Securities Limited, April 2010 – December 2011
- Accounts Assistant, MS Arun, Chartered Accountants, May 2008 - Jun 2009
- Accounts Trainee, Moores Rowland International, January 2004 - June 2005
- Organisation Behaviour
- Finance & Investment
- Presented a paper on “A study on employee empowerment with special reference to Vidya Academy of Science and Technology” in First International Conference in Humanities & Social Sciences held at St Thomas College Thrissur on 28-29 January 2016
- Presented a paper on “Ethics in Online marketing” in ‘National Seminar on Ethics & Transdisciplinaries’ held at Vidya Academy of Science and Technology on 27 July 2016
- Presented a paper on “Role of Entrepreneurship education in the rise of Sunrise Industries” at a National Seminar on ‘Role of Sunrise Industries in economic development of Kerala’ held at St Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda on 10 March 2017
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2019, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.