Courses & Seats
|1||Civil Engineering (CE)||60||6||42||18||126|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||60||6||42||18||126|
|3||Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)||60||6||42||18||126|
|4||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60||6||42||18||126|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||60||6||42||18||126|
- Apply Online
- Online Application Help Document
- Admission Documents
- Bank Details
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
Commencement of online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule). Print copy of online application along with the requisite documents as per Prospectus can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST IT division, Thrissur along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus.
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
- Admission Process
50% of the seats as indicated above will be allotted by the Govt and the remaining 50% seats filled by the college under the Management and NRI seats.
- Admission Process for Management Seats
Application to be submitted online within the scheduled period.
Sent the online application along with connected documents by due date.
Admission will be on merit bases.
Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list.
Students will be accompanied by their parent.
Students will have the facility to record their higher options for various branches.
All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission (See Prospectus 2018).
- Admission to NRI seats
The seats will be filled based on merit.
Please contact the IT Centre, Suntower, Thrissur./College Office.
IT Centre - 0487 – 2442571/2442572.
College - 04885-287751/ 287752.
Time : 9:00am to 04:30pm
- Cancellation of Admission
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
Original documents once deposited will not be issued to the student for the duration of course of four years. Sufficient photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered. The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
2. Candidates should have passed and be ranked in the KEAM 2019.
3. Admission under NRI quota - Students are exempted from qualifying in Entrance Test. But, the following addl documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission under NRI quota:-
(a) NRI/Dependence/Sponsorship certificate (Format –Download)
(b) NRI Admission Undertaking ( Format - Download)
(c) Copy of VISA of the sponsor
(d) Copy of Passport of the sponsor
- Bus Service
Students residing more than 20 kms away from the college are advised to take hostel accommodation as a lot of time is wasted in travelling every day and they are not able to cope up with the study work and tend to lag in their academic performance. They also become physically tired and are not able to concentrate on their studies.
Bus fees are paid for one semester (6 months) period.
- Scholarships 2019-20
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology provides number of scholarships under various categories to support meritorious and needy students to complete their studies. Students are advised to apply for the scholarships under eligible category before 15th August 2019 for considering them for these scholarships.
|SL No||Name of Scholarship||Course||Nos||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Vidya Merit - cum - means Full Fee Scholarships for socially and economically backward students.||B- Tech||30||
|2||Vidya Excellence Full Fee Scholarships for Entrance toppers||B - Tech||10||
|3||VIDYA - AICTE Full Fee Waiver Scholarships||B- Tech||30||
|4||Vidya Merit - cum - means Half Fee Scholarships||B- Tech||20||
|5||Vidya Full Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|6||Vidya Half Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|7||Vidya PTA Merit cum Means Scholarship by PTA||B- Tech||2||
|8||Vidya Alumni Merit cum Means Scholarship by Vidya Alumni Association||B- Tech||2||
|9||Vidya Principal’s Scholarship for needy students||B- Tech||2||
|10||Vidya Full Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
|11||Vidya Half Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
- ELIGBLE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT BEFORE 15th August 2019 with all supporting documents.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2019, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.