MCA & MCA (LE)- ADMISSION 2020-21
Courses & Seats
|MCA||30||30||3||63||3 Years (6 Semester)|
|MCA (LE)||6||6||0||12||2 Years (4 Semester)|
- Apply Online
- Online Application Help Document
- Admission Documents
- Bank Details
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
Commencement of online application, counseling, closing of admission is as per admission schedule of the college (see Admission Schedule (MCA), Admission Schedule (MCA LE)). Print copy of online application along with the requisite documents as per Prospectus can be sent to the college or hand over at college office or at VAST IT division, Thrissur along with DD for Rs.500/- towards cost of application & Prospectus.
MCA (Govt. & Mgt.)
As per KTU ( No UoC now)
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of three years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Candidates should have passed and be ranked in the MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala.
- Candidate who pass B.Com Degree with Business Mathematics or Business Statistics is also eligible for admission.
MCA LE(Govt. & Mgt.)
- Candidates should have passed BCA/B.Sc.(IT/COMPUTER SCIENCE) Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level OR at Graduate level . The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination.
- Candidate seeking admission to the course should be qualified from any of the universities in Kerala or any other Universities, recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Final Year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination shall be produced by the candidate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have qualified in the MCA LE ENTRANCE EXAM.
- Equivalency certificate in case the candidate completed the Degree course from a University outside of Kerala State
- Scholarships 2019-20
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology provides number of scholarships under various categories to support meritorious and needy students to complete their studies. Students are advised to apply for the scholarships under eligible category before 15th August 2019 for considering them for these scholarships.
|SL No||Name of Scholarship||Course||Nos||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Vidya Merit - cum - means Full Fee Scholarships for socially and economically backward students.||B- Tech||30||
|2||Vidya Excellence Full Fee Scholarships for Entrance toppers||B - Tech||10||
|3||VIDYA - AICTE Full Fee Waiver Scholarships||B- Tech||30||
|4||Vidya Merit - cum - means Half Fee Scholarships||B- Tech||20||
|5||Vidya Full Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|6||Vidya Half Fee Arts & Sports Scholarship||B-Tech||1||
|7||Vidya PTA Merit cum Means Scholarship by PTA||B- Tech||2||
|8||Vidya Alumni Merit cum Means Scholarship by Vidya Alumni Association||B- Tech||2||
|9||Vidya Principal’s Scholarship for needy students||B- Tech||2||
|10||Vidya Full Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
|11||Vidya Half Fee Scholarship for wards of Staff||B- Tech||1||
- ELIGBLE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT BEFORE 15th August 2019 with all supporting documents.
- Guidelines for Fee Remittance
- Admission Process for Management Seats
Application to be submitted online within the scheduled period.
Sent the online application along with connected documents by due date.
Admission will be on merit bases.
Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list.
Students will be accompanied by their parent.
All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission (See Prospectus 2018).
- Cancellation of Admission
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
- Bus Service
Students residing more than 20 kms away from the college are advised to take hostel accommodation as a lot of time is wasted in travelling every day and they are not able to cope up with the study work and tend to lag in their academic performance. They also become physically tired and are not able to concentrate on their studies.
Bus fees are paid for one semester (6 months) period.
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2020, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.