Dr. A. P. Sobha
- Ph. D. in Nanocomposites - Cochin University of Science & Technology during 2010-15.
- State Eligibility Test (SET) - Kerala Government in 2001.
- B. Ed in Physical Sciences - University of Calicut 1991.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry - University of Calicut in 1990.
- B. Sc. in Chemistry - University of Calicut in 1998.
- Associate Professor in the Department of Applied Sciences, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology - 1, July 2013 onwards.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Sciences, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology - July 2010 - June 2013.
- Senior Lecturer in the Department of Applied Sciences, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology - December 2006 - June 2010
- Lecturer in the Department of Applied Sciences, Vidya Academy of Science & Technology - July 2003-December 2006.
- Worked in Various Higher Secondary Schools as HSST during June 1991- June 2003
- Total Research Experience: 7 years
- No. of Publications : 5
- No. of Conferences attended: International : 5, National : 1
- No. of Papers Presented: 4
- No. of Invited Talks: 1
Nanomaterials and NanoStructures, Nanocomposites, Conducting Polymers, Green Chemistry.
|List of Published Research Papers (International)|
|Paper no.||Name of the Paper||Authors||Journal Published /To Appear||Volume||Issue||Year||Pagination|
|1||Electrical and Thermoelectric Properties of Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline Composites Prepared by Different Methods||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.
|IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology,||13||4||2014||835 – 841|
|2||Effect of Dopants on DC Conductivity of Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Polyaniline Composites||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine||6||7||2014||756-764|
|3||A Promising Approach to Enhanced Thermal Thermal Stability of DC Conductivity of Polyaniline-FMWCNT composites||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||International Journal of Nanoparticles||7||2||2014||112 - 132|
|4||Improved strain sensing property of functionalised multiwalledcarbon nanotube/polyaniline composites in TPU matrix||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||Sensors and Actuators||233||2015||98-107|
|5||DC conductivity retention of Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes/polyanilinecomposites||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing||39||2015||764-770|
|1||A Study on the DC Conductivity and Thermoelectric properties of CNT based Polyaniline Composites.||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||EPSCICON 2012|
|2||An Elegant Way of Improving the Electrical Conductivity and Thermoelectric property of MWCNT/PANI nanocomposites||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||ANM 2012|
|3||Improved EMI Shielding of FMWCNT/Polyaniline Composites in TPUmatrix||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||ICAFM 2014|
|4||“Thermal Stability of Electrical Conductivity of Functionalised Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube/ Polyaniline Composites Prepared by Two Methods”||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||IC-AMMN 2K16|
|5||“ Investigation on the electromechanical properties of FMWCNT/Polyaniline/TPU composites for strain sensing materials”||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||APT 2016|
|6||Electromagnetic Shielding Effectiveness of FMWCNT/Polyaniline Composites in TPU matrix||Sobha.A.P and Sunil.K.Narayanankutty||POLYCON 2014|
|Enhanced thermoelectric behaviour of FMWCNT/Polyaniline nanostructures||Sobha.A.P||ICNM 2017|
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology
Thalakottukara P.O., Kecheri, Thrissur - 680501, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 4885 287751, 287752
Fax: +91 4885 288366
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Calicut Approved by AICTE | ISO 9001 : 2015
Copyright © 2019, www.vidyaacademy.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.