M.Tech Admission 2013-14
- Courses & Seats
|CSE||Computer Science & Engg.||12||12|
(* Newly sanctioned courses - by University of Calicut. For admissions, please contact College office )
- Apply Online
- M.Tech Prospectus 2013-14
- M.Tech Admission Instructions
- M.Tech Admission Schedule
- M.Tech Time Schedule (Govt.)
- M.Tech Fees Gov. Order
Eligibility will be in accordance with the rules and regulation of the University of Calicut/Director of Technical Education Government of Kerala/AICTE.
- Should have passed B.Tech course in respective branch or equivalent from an institution approved by AICTE.
- The candidates shall have a B.Tech degree in respective branch with minimum 60%aggregate marks.
Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMIETE exam and satisfying the following conditions are also eligible:-
- They must have valid GATE score
- A minimum 55% mark for section B in AMIE/AMETE exam
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Candidates are advised to see Govt Prospectus issued by Director of Technical Education for instructions, on line applications and Admission schedule for strict compliance (Govt Prospectus 2013 attached).
- Admission to this college both for Government and Management seats will be done from the rank list published by the DTE. All candidates who wish to join Vidya Academy of Science & Technology are to apply separately to this college also. Separate application to this college is mandatory.
- The Govt will not allot Govt seats to self financing college, the admissions will be done directly by the self financing college from the rank list published by the DTE.
- Admission to this college for Management seats will be done from the applications received by this college. It is not mandatory to apply to the Director of Technical Education for admission to Management seats.
- Admission to the college for Government and Management seats will be carried out as per M.Tech Admission schedule 2013..
- Application form
- Bus Service
- Training & Placement
At Vidya Academy of Science and Technology a lot of emphasis is being given to the overall development of the students through a regimen to co-curricular activities. During the second and third year, each week, two periods are exclusively devoted for activities covering various areas of self development.
Click here to know more.
- Admission Process for Management Seats
- Application forms to be obtained from college/downloaded from site/Apply online.
- Submit filled up applications by due date.
- Rank list of applicants will be displayed on website/ published based on Entrance rank merit.
- Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list. Students will be accompanied by their parent.
- All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission.
Cancellation of Admission
- Admission Documents ( To be brought by the students at the time of admission )
|Sl No||Details of documents||Remarks|
|1||SSLC/10th Mark list in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|2||GATE Score sheet in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer||In case applicable|
|3||All Under Graduate Mark lists, Provisional Certificate & Pass certificate in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|4||Migration/ Equivalency certificate in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer||In case applicable|
|5||TC and course & conduct certificate issued by last institution in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|6||Sponsorship Certificate in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer||Only Sponsorship students|
|7||Physical Certificate in original and five Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|8||Photographs of students – 03 Passport size|
|9||Passport size photograph of parents (Father & Mother)/ Local Guardian- 01|