B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2013-14
- Apply Online
- Online Application Help File
- Gov. Seat Admission Schedule
- Mgt. Seat Admission Schedule
- Courses & Seats
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||15||15||30|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||6||6||12|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||3||4||7|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||5||6||11|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||3||4||7|
|Production Engineering (PE)||3||4||7|
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
- Rank in Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry Test (LET)
- Duration of The Course
B.Tech degree course will be completed over a period of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.
- Admission Process
- Application form
- Scholarships awarded by the college
- Bus Service
- Training & Placement
At Vidya Academy of Science and Technology a lot of emphasis is being given to the overall development of the students through a regimen to co-curricular activities. During the second and third year, each week, two periods are exclusively devoted for activities covering various areas of self development.
Click here to know more.
- Admission Process for Management Seats
- Application forms to be obtained from college/downloaded from site/ Apply Online.
- Submit filled up applications by due date.
- Rank list of applicants will be displayed on website/ published based on Entrance rank merit.
- Students must be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list. Students must be accompanied by their parent.
- All original/ supporting documents and full fees should be deposited at the time of admission.
Cancellation of Admission
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admissions have been declared as closed. Cancellation of admission after due date will be subject to payment of liquidation fees as stipulated by the Govt.
- Fee Structure (Mgt Seats)
|1||Co-ope. Society membership & regn fee||One time||51||51|
|2||Admission fee||One time||100||100|
|3||ISTE membership fee||One time||300||300|
|4||Uniform Charges||One time||750||1100|
|5||P T A||One time||3000||3000|
|6||College caution deposit||One time||10000||10000|
|8||Internet fee||yearly||N A||N A|
|9||Placement registration & personality training prgm. fee||yearly||N A||N A|
- Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission Govt/ Mgt seats
|Sl No||Details of Documents||Remarks|
|1||SSLC/Xth Mark list & Pass Certificate (CBSE Candidates Only) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|2||Diploma mark list & Pass certificate in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|3||Migration certificate/Equilancy Certificate(Other State Candidates Only) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|4||Admit card of Lateral Entry Test (LET) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|5||Data sheet of LET in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|6||TC and course & conduct certificate issued by last institution in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|7||Physical fitness certificate as prescribed in the Prospectus for Kerala Entrance Examination in original.|
|8||Photographs of students – 03 Passport size & 01 stamp size|
|9||Community and Income certificate in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer||If applicable|
|10||Passport size photograph of parents – 01 Set (Father & Mother/Local Guardian)|
|11||Allotment Memo in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.||Only Govt. seat students|
|12||Bank Receipt in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.||
Only Govt. seat students
- Bank Details
Original documents once deposited will not be issued to the student for the duration of course of four years. Sufficient photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.