B.Tech Admission 2013-14
- Courses & Seats
|1.||Civil Engineering (CE)||66||42||
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||66||42||18||126|
|3.||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||66||42||18||126|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||66||42||18||126|
|.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||33||21||9||63|
[ To know more about this branch and it's Career Prospects click here ]
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Bio-technology/Biology put together are eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Examinations, or an examination recognized equivalent thereto, by the State Board of Technical Education after undergoing an institutional course of at least 3 years, securing a minimum of 50%marks in the final Diploma Examination are eligible for admission to the special reservation quota.
- Candidates should have passed and be ranked in the KEAM 2012 for B.Tech Engineering.
- Duration of Course
B.Tech degree course will be completed over a period of 4 years consisting of 8 semesters.
- Admission Process
- Application form
- Scholarships awarded by the college
- Bus Service
- Training & Placement
At Vidya Academy of Science and Technology a lot of emphasis is being given to the overall development of the students through a regimen to co-curricular activities. During the second and third year, each week, two periods are exclusively devoted for activities covering various areas of self development.
Click here to know more.
- Admission Process for Management Seats
- Application forms to be obtained from college/downloaded from site/Apply online.
- Submit filled up applications along with connected documents by due date.
- Rank list of applicants will be displayed on website/ published based on Entrance rank merit.
- Students will be called for admission counseling on notified dates and admission process carried out as per the rank list. Students will be accompanied by their parent.
- Students will have the facility to record their higher options for various branches.
- All original/ supporting documents and full fees will be deposited at the time of admission.
- Admission to NRI seats
Cancellation of Admission
- Fees Structure
FEE STRUCTURE FOR B Tech – 2013 - 2014
|1||Admission fee||One time||100||100||100||100|
|3||University fees etc||Yearly||1710||1710||1710||1710|
|4||Lab/workshop/consumable, internet & placement expenses||Yearly||15000||15000||25000||25000|
|5||Medical Insurance coverage||Yearly||680||680||680||680|
|6||Other Expenses *||One time||5601||5951||5951||5951|
|* (PTA Contribution, ISTE/IE membership fee, Co-operative Society membership & recognition fee, Uniform Charges ( Two pairs), Bank A/C opening deposit )|
|1||College caution deposit||One time||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|2||Refundable Deposit||One time||100000||100000||100000||100000|
- Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission Govt/ Mgt/ NRI seats
|Sl No||Details of Documents||Remarks|
|1||SSLC/Xth Mark list & Pass Certificate (CBSE Candidates Only) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted|
|2||Plus Two Mark List/12th mark list & Pass certificate (CBSE Candidates Only) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|3||Migration certificate (CBSE /Other State Candidates Only) in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer|
|4||Admit card of Kerala Entrance Examination in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|5||Data sheet of Kerala Entrance Examination in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|6||NRI certificate in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.||Only NRI students|
|7||TC and course & conduct certificate issued by last institution in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.|
|8||Physical fitness certificate as prescribed in the Prospectus for Kerala Entrance Examination in original.|
|9||Photographs of students – 03 Passport size & 01 stamp size|
|10||Community and Income certificate in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.||If applicable|
|11||Passport size photograph of parents – 01 Set (Father & Mother/Local Guardian)|
|12||Allotment Memo in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer.||Only Govt. seat students|
|13||Bank Receipt in original and FIVE Photostat copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer||Only Govt. seat students|
- Bank Details
Original documents once deposited will not be issued to the student for the duration of course of four years. Sufficient photostat copies of each document should be kept with the students duly attested by a Gazetted officer for their future use during this period.